Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cwedl

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 5, 2003
I know we have a picture gallery, but with more videos being posted online via google video, youtube and on peoples websites, why not have a Video Gallery as well as the Picture Gallery. People could then post links to videos from holidays, a good videocast or a mac related video etc.

Just thought this would be quite cool!

eva01

macrumors 601
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
How about we just combine photo and video and make it something else like entertainment gallery. Or something with a better name than entertainment

cwedl

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 5, 2003
We could do but I still think keeping Photos and Videos separate would be a good idea though? maybe having a separate section called Media, and you could have a Picture Gallery, Video Gallery within the Media section.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
cwedl said:
We could do but I still think keeping Photos and Videos separate would be a good idea though? maybe having a separate section called Media, and you could have a Picture Gallery, Video Gallery within the Media section.

so...

Media Forum
>Picture Sub
>Video Sub

that would work.

Josias

macrumors 68000
Mar 10, 2006
w_parietti22 already requested a Video Gallery in this thread. (Serach with MRoogle).:D

As you can read in my replies to the thread, I like the idea. I don't think we shoud mix Video and Picture gallery, into media gallery, since people may want to have a choice, and just loo at eiher pictures or video. I can't believe people wanna pos videos of their setup, just as an example. VG (Video Gallery) FTW (For The Win)!:D

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
actually i suppose this is how it should go about...

Mac Forums
- Special interest
-- Media Forum
---Digital Audio
---Digital Photography
----Picture Gallery
---Digital Video
----Video Gallery

i suppose that would help keep things together, no?

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
PlaceofDis said:
actually i suppose this is how it should go about...

Mac Forums
- Special interest
-- Media Forum
---Digital Audio
---Digital Photography
----Picture Gallery
---Digital Video
----Video Gallery

i suppose that would help keep things together, no?

Even better PlaceofDis. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.