Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Xgamer1224

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
i am considering getting these apps but i want to know your opinions first. enigmo looks fun and band looks awesome for a guitar player and music enthusiast. i heard band is not worth it cuz the jailbroken one was free and had more.

also which news (NY times or Mobile news) and radio (AOL or Pandora) do u find better and why.

thx in advance

The iKid

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2008
Can someone please help me beat level 13 in enigmo? PLEASE?????

Thanks guys I really need it!

The iKid

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2008
How do you get past level 8? I've been stuck at it for two days now.

:rolleyes: getting an idea for a new thread. "Enigmo - Level Cheats (Screenshots) - SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY"

Now goes off to create the new thread...

Please create it. Search youtube, enigmo level 8. It's the first one. It's from the computer but it's pretty much the same thing.

HelixOmnimedia

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2006
Traveling The World
Please create it. Search youtube, enigmo level 8. It's the first one. It's from the computer but it's pretty much the same thing.

Thanks I'll go look for it the now.

Its created, should be on the main touch page... just done level three the now, can't remember about level 4, still trying to work it out :D

E

Eärendil

I find the Mobile News Network (Associated Press) the best ones.

It has an incredibly interface, first version was buggy.

The new update makes this a perfect app.

Their mobile app was good, this one's excellent.

MooCowMusic

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2008
"i heard band is not worth it cuz the jailbroken one was free and had more"

The free version of Band lacks the ability to save songs, has much worse latency and polyphony, and will not work with firmware 2.0 so you'll have to remain on 1.1.4 for ever. But other than that you are essentially correct. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.