How are you ordering?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by profmatt, Apr 7, 2015.

?

How will you place your order

1. Apple Store website

29 vote(s)
    29.3%
  2. Apple Store app

67 vote(s)
    67.7%
  3. Physical Apple Store

3 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. profmatt macrumors 65816

profmatt

Will you be using the Apple Store website, the Apple Store app, or the physical Apple Store?

2. KauaiBruce macrumors 6502a

KauaiBruce

I will have the app AND the website up. Whichever lets me order first gets the order.

3. Watabou macrumors 68040

Watabou

I will be using both the website and the app. Don't want to take any chances of not getting through the initial batches. Although I don't think the traffic will be that heavy for the watch, I'll still be checking both the website and the app just in case.

4. telefono macrumors 6502

telefono

On my Mac the website, on 2 iPads the Apple Store App and will do the same with my iPhone. I just don't want to miss out :)

5. cmChimera macrumors 68040

cmChimera

This is what I am doing as well.

6. Mr.C macrumors 601

Your poll doesn't include the option of having both the web site and app up and running and pre-ordering on the first one that works. I will be having the web site up on my iPad or Mac Mini and the App on my iPhone at the same time. Which ever allows me to preorder first will be the one I will be using. If I am able to make a reservation to see it in person in a store and make a reservation to pay and buy in the store on the 24th I will do that and cancel the online order.

7. bjdraw macrumors 6502a

I'll try the App first, and the website if it isn't working. I already added the one I wanted to favorites and enabled express checkout on the website. This way I can skip as many steps as possible and get back to sleep.

8. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

9. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

I will try express checkout on the website, while also having the app ready to go.

10. profmatt thread starter macrumors 65816

profmatt

Inspired by you all, I've now set up Express Checkout on the website.

I'll have the website on my laptop, and the app on my iPhone -- on different wireless networks! -- fired up and ready to go at 8.01am sharp!

(Of course, it would help if I knew what I'm actually going to order . . .)

11. badazz33 macrumors 6502a

badazz33

Most Def

i will have it open on my Macbook Pro, my wife's Macbook Air, and my Iphone 6+... maybe even her Iphone.

12. riotrhythm macrumors regular

riotrhythm

Apple app and Macbook! (side note, does express checkout work on the mobile app too?)

13. NAYo2002 macrumors 6502

Is there a way to use Apple Store gift card on the app? I haven't figured out a way yet.

14. Exile714 macrumors 6502a

Would it be possible to add extra options to the poll at this point? I want to know how many people are pre-ordering with shipping or using the reservation and pickup option.

15. DC Wallaby macrumors regular

Does the Apple Store app allow for the use of Gift Cards as part of the checkout process? If so, them I will be using the app. Otherwise, I'll be using the website.

16. capitanbuzo macrumors 65816

You can't use gift cards, that is also my dilemma. I wonder if you can do in store pickup on the bands on launch day. I want to just secure my watch but I also want a leather loop band that I can use my gift cards for.