How are you paying for 6S/6S+

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by macman4291, Sep 11, 2015.

?

How are you paying for it

1. Apples new upgrade program

2 vote(s)
    3.5%
  2. Buying Phone outright

32 vote(s)
    56.1%
  3. Due for Upgrade/Subsidizing Phone with 2 year extension

8 vote(s)
    14.0%
  4. Your Networks Upgrade program

15 vote(s)
    26.3%
  1. macman4291 macrumors regular

With the different options, just seeing how most people will pay for their phone

2. The.316 macrumors 65816

The.316

FULL retail....WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! :( :eek: :mad:

1. $849 + 8.5% sales tax in SF = $920 + $55 to ship it to be in Greece = around $972

Anyone got any other ideas, in terms of shipping???

3. Macsidia macrumors regular

Macsidia

Buying it on Credit Card, Yeah I'm gonna take a small hit on interest for a few months but it's still far cheaper over 2 years than taking out another contract with Three.

4. mellofello macrumors 65816

5. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

Outright at full price. That will be £789 in the UK.

6. phillytim macrumors 6502a

phillytim

This should be a very interesting release year. Let's see how sales go over, now that carriers have forced everyone to truly experience the REAL cost of the phones.

7. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

outright. I am hoping to be in bed by ":02" using the app.

8. lsutigerfan1976 macrumors 68000

Selling my 6s. Charging the difference on my MasterCard. Seems easier than begging Verizon to let me upgrade early. (Still have a year on my contract.) By the time the 7 rolls around. I will sell my 6s, and use that to pay for a 7 on contract. Maybe do the Apple financing for a new phone every year.

9. TechnicallyTee macrumors demi-god

TechnicallyTee

Same here, I have my alarm set, order, roll over and go back to bed....

10. soloer macrumors 6502a

soloer

Paying with credit card, then paying bill in full when it arrives. It's going to sting, but it's only once every couple years (for me, anyway).

11. CEmajr macrumors 601

Using carrier financing. Zero interest so why not. Plus I should be able to get at least $550 out of my 6 Plus to offset the overall cost.

12. ManUtd08 macrumors member

Buying it outright and switching from AT&T to T-Mobile.

13. CmdrThor macrumors member

I would use Apple's new program to get the unlocked phone if they didn't require Apple Care +. Since they do and the value of 0% financing on something as small as a phone isn't worth the hassle to me, I'll be paying in full for mine and my wife's phones.

14. Aibocyrus macrumors 6502

Aibocyrus

Outright through AT&T NEXT. I can't stand for paying for a random line I only use to upgrade or signing two year contracts. I like to upgrade every years so for me There's no question NEXT is the best route. Ordering at 3am EST

15. CmdrThor macrumors member

Outright and AT&T Next are opposites. Sure you don't have a contract with Next, but you are financing the phone and you do agree to keep service active until you pay the phone off. If you look at your My AT&T account it will show your service commitment date which will go through the date when you are expected to pay it off.

Buying outright is paying full price at the time of purchase. The phone will still be locked to the carrier you activate it on, but most carriers including AT&T will unlock it for you. A few months after release Apple typically offers factory unlocked phones for full price.

16. Aibocyrus macrumors 6502

Aibocyrus

Lol. I know. I work for AT&T. Not changing carriers. If you lay $650-$950 for a phone regardless of financing or down at time of purchase, it's 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other to me lol.

17. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

i'm using next. why pay outright when I can get an interest free loan? then I just pay the remainder next year a couple of days before presale like I did this year.

18. PTLove macrumors 6502

TMobile payment plan. I look at it as a no interest loan for 2 years. Id be silly not to take it!

19. RossMak macrumors 6502

RossMak

I am currently undecided, I will either be purchasing it on an interest free Credit Card or I will be taking out the new O2 30gb contract with yearly upgrade options.