How are your PS Crystals holding up?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tianh, Sep 6, 2010.

1. tianh macrumors regular

My SGP Oleo after about a month of use is absolutely horrendous now... I can fully clean the screen and after so much as unlocking the screen and typing a text the screen gets so dirty with fingerprints and oil again.

Is this the case for the PS Crystal? If not I will be ordering it!

Thanks!

2. Statusnone88 macrumors 65816

Statusnone88

I had an Oleophobic and a PS Crystal before that, for about a week.

Was great but I just wanted to try the SGP out. Now I have on the PS Anti-Glare and I've never been happier.

3. tianh thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah Id like to get the anti-glare but I really dont want to sacrifice my screen :(

4. Statusnone88 macrumors 65816

Statusnone88

Then go with the PS Crystal. It really is a gorgeous screen protector. If you're ok with wiping away finger prints, like the Oleophobic, then you'll be fine.

PowerSupport has great customer service too. I had 1 tiny defect on the back protector of my film set and PS sent me a brand new pack and didn't even ask me for the old set back, when 3/4 films were still in perfect condition.

5. Kristine macrumors 6502a

My partner and I both have the iPhone 4, he has the PS Crystal installed and I have the PS Matte installed. Both screen protectors have been on for four weeks now with no problems. The crystal is more susceptible to finger prints than the matte. The matte gets virtually no marks on it at all. The crystal does make the screen appear more vibrant and the matte makes the screen appear more subdued, but that is a trade off I am willing to accept as I can't stand finger prints or oil on my screen. I also have the PS Crystal but feel no need to ever install it as I am happy with the matte.

6. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Been using my crystal for about a month now. The quality is superb, just like their old products. Not a scratch on the protector at all-- very pleased.