How Bad Do I Want It?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Jazwire, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Jazwire macrumors 6502a

Jazwire

I got tired of waiting back in late January, (had been holding out since Oct.) and bought the 2.8 15".

Don't get me wrong I love my machine even right now. How ever I like having the newest machine. Also a new machine would address my one complaint about the screen resolution.

So , I put my machine up on Craigslist this morning , to see if I get any bites.

Well...I was talking to my wife and she said (shes got a 17" Gateway) " I kinda like your laptop, if you want to get the new one.."

Grrr.... I really want a new laptop , I got wife to not give me grief over the purchase even if I don't sell it on CL. But now she doesn't even really want me to sell it. So no recouping nearly $2000 if I want my new toy...

Damn it i knew she would fall in love with it. :D
    I already know ow this is going to turn out...Looks like a new mac being added to the family.

2. njean777 macrumors 6502

Wait your selling a computer you just bought? WHY. First off what do you use it for? If its nothing in the realm of video editing or graphics design then just keep it. The i5 is not worth the hassle of selling it. As you will never probably even come close you using the full potential of the processor.

3. Jazwire thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jazwire

For me its screen resolution,Im looking at the high end 15" with Hi-Res Screen, I use this as my primary computer now. I do internet marketing, I have a million things open. I would be more productive with a higher res screen.
    Plus, it don't look like Ill be selling it anyway, the wife wants it. :)