How blue is blue?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Mic2904, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Mic2904 macrumors 6502

Hi,

think I have decided to go for the 42mm Apple Watch with the blue leather loop.

I have looked at some picture on the internet and the blue is blue at times, sometimes a bit more purple, sometimes really bright....

Has anyone seen the blue leather loop other than on pictures? If so, how blue is blue?

2. Dave245 Suspended

On Apple's website it's listed as bright blue, so i'm assuming it's brighter than some of the pictures i've seen online. I'm also thinking of getting the SS with the bright blue leather loop band (or the brown one).

3. Mic2904 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah, thats what I saw as well, but for 'bright blue' it looks pretty dark at times... :cool:

4. Dave245 Suspended

That is true, altho it may just the lighting in certain situations. The problem i've got is to either take the plunge and pre-order tomorrow (UK time here) and hope that i like the blue leather loop or wait until the 24th and go to my nearest Apple store see one in person and then order but they might of sold out by then :(

There have been rumours that there will be no in store reservations for those of us in the UK so i might just pre-order tomorrow.

5. Mic2904 thread starter macrumors 6502

Same position here in Glasgow :)

Luckily I work in the city center, so tomorrow morning I will be running over to book a slot to see the watch. I might still pre-order the blue one tomorrow at 8.01am :)