iPhone How can I auto save screenshots from my iPhone?

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by audirs5, Jun 22, 2016.

1. audirs5 macrumors 6502

So I'm constantly taking screenshots on my phone of funny things.. I'd like to know, how can I sync these screenshots automatically with my laptop? These are pictures I never want to lose .

Thanks

2. jarodlee88 macrumors member

jarodlee88

You could use iCloud photos or even google photos to backup all your photos to the cloud. Then when you're on your laptop, log on to icloud.com or google.com/photos.
    Hope this helps

3. audirs5 thread starter macrumors 6502

Problem is, that saves everything... And sometimes there are....Well, some pictures I don't need saved lol. if you know where I'm going with this.

4. simon lefisch macrumors 6502a

simon lefisch

Turn on iCloud Photo Sharing on both your iPhone (and laptop), create an album to place those photos into, open Photos app on your laptop and you should see them.

I assume you're using a Mac?

5. sbailey4, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016

sbailey4 macrumors 68030

sbailey4

Here is some info for you. I suspect one of these options will accomplish what you want to do. iCloud or Photo sharing not required if you just wanting to transfer to PC/Laptop/Mac. Actually the Win 10 info is incorrect. Just use the Photos app and import option for Windows 10.

Apple KB

6. daniel1948 macrumors 6502

daniel1948

If you want to save only selected photos, I don't see how you can do it automatically. IOS cannot know which you want to save and which you don't. But you can select the photos, choose "share," and then choose how you want to share them. Email them to yourself or Airdrop them to your other computer seem like good choices. Or get a free Dropbox account and share the selected photos to Dropbox.

7. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

Do this - most seamless