How can I avoid draft mails being deleted on iPhone iPad Need to sent templates IOS7

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by victorchr, Nov 22, 2013.

1. victorchr macrumors newbie

I need to resent templates with links in them.

It works great if I have a template in the drafts folder and sents it.
    The problem is just it deletes the mail after.

I also tried to put the mail in another folder called templates but then it do not allow me to sent it as a new mail only to forward it.

I tried many apps but none really could do it.

I tried going in the sent folder and then i have the option to send again which is great but that function is not available in other folders.

Anyone know how to do it?

2. HengenJL macrumors 6502a

HengenJL

Why not store the email template in notes or Evernote and then just copy and paste the template into email when you need to send it?

3. victorchr thread starter macrumors newbie

Looses formatting

It looses formatting if I do that
    the closest solution I got was via text expander app but still with that the fonts gets strange

4. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

What kind of formatting? How about storing the template in Pages or another word processing app?

5. victorchr thread starter macrumors newbie

HTML Formatting

I need store a mail template with html formatting images etc.

Then I need once in while to easy copy a mail to this template and sent it.

So if I first store it in pages and need copy that to the mail and sent it is many steps and not easy.

I found an app Mail Templates which is very good since you make templates and can email direct from it.
    The issue is it is only text not images or html.
    So the mails look bad.

Then I had mails in the draft folder and sending form there which works great.
    The only issue is the Mail app KEEPs deleting the mail afterwards from the drafts folder.