How Can I buy Two Phones?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MacMonkey13, Sep 10, 2014.

1. MacMonkey13 macrumors member

Being undecided on what model iPhone to get I thought I'd order two and return one.

I am currently on Verizon family plan with two phones. One is eligible for the upgrade. Can I buy two iPhones through Apple and just tell them one is for a new number? If I don't activate can't I just refund in 14 days?

2. powerstrokin macrumors 6502a

powerstrokin

Option One:

Go to the store when the new phones arrive.
    Handle both phones and make a decision.
    Purchase whichever one you want.
    Done.

Option Two:

Order a phone without handling either model first.
    Like it? Done.
    Don't like it? Get the other model.
    Done.

If I may suggest- please don't do what you said in your post. It makes things more difficult for everyone else and contributes to higher costs of both business and ownership for customers by way of lost time restocking, dealing with your unorthodox methods, etc. What you said in your post also contributes to shortages for everyone else, something no one wants.

There's a pizza on the table and enough slices for everyone to have one. Don't be greedy and take two. (Of course you're entitled to purchase two phones, don't get me wrong... but that's not really what you're wanting to do.)

3. imaketouchtheme macrumors 65816

Absolutely terrible idea. You can do it, but you are responsible for the activation fees are prorated usage charges if you don't return it within three days of purchase.

4. budselectjr macrumors 6502a

No. You sign for whatever upgrade/new contract in the store. You can activate it at home but the cell company already has an agreement from you. Of course you could just pay full price for the unlocked versions and return the one you don't like.