Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drummerbooker14

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 11, 2006
Georgia
yeah, i payed somene for something. and i can't contact them because they have exceeded their message limit. so, is there anyway an admin can help me with this. thanks

skoker

macrumors 68000
Aug 6, 2005
drummerbooker14 said:
yeah, i payed somene for something. and i can't contact them because they have exceeded their message limit. so, is there anyway an admin can help me with this. thanks

The 'Gods and Mods' can't do anything besides send the person a PM, which is useless because their box is full.

Your best bet is just to try sending it again every so often, everytime you do the forums system sends that person an email telling them that you tried to message them but it could not go through.

Mudbug

Administrator emeritus
Jun 28, 2002
North Central Colorado
skoker said:
The 'Gods and Mods' can't do anything besides send the person a PM, which is useless because their box is full.

Your best bet is just to try sending it again every so often, everytime you do the forums system sends that person an email telling them that you tried to message them but it could not go through.

I think he meant sending _us_ a PM to get some help... besides, we have ways of working on this stuff other than PM's.

Just give one of us either a PM or an email and explain what's going on, if you haven't already contacted one of us.

skoker

macrumors 68000
Aug 6, 2005
Mudbug said:
I think he meant sending _us_ a PM to get some help... besides, we have ways of working on this stuff other than PM's.

Just give one of us either a PM or an email and explain what's going on, if you haven't already contacted one of us.

Alright, I interpreted it that he wanted to send the person a PM, couldn't, and wanted to see if a 'God or Mod' could maybe force the message through or something.

Regardless, a big ;) on the 'other ways' comment, if you meant what I thought you meant, which I'm sure you didn't... :confused:

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Sorry to briefly hijack this thread — it's along the same general topic — but just wanted to say thanks to all who did that little favour for me earlier today.

Thank you. Much appreciated. :)

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
Blue Velvet said:
Sorry to briefly hijack this thread — it's along the same general topic — but just wanted to say thanks to all who did that little favour for me earlier today.

Thank you. Much appreciated. :)

Anything to do with this?

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
XIII said:
Anything to do with this?

Not at all. It was about moving a thread of mine where it couldn't be seen any more which was motivated by an entirely different matter altogether.

Even if I had had something to do with that (which I didn't), then I wouldn't be publicly thanking the powers for it. Just for the record, that forum member is on my ignore list anyway so what they've posting for the last week or so doesn't concern me in the slightest.

Besides, don't know why it should concern you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.