How can I create professional looking emails?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Mildredop, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Mildredop macrumors 68020

In Apple Mail, is it possible to create professional looking emails? By that I mean being able to have my company logo either at the top or in the signature?

And if not, can anyone suggest an email client where this is possible?

Thanks

2. Mikael H macrumors 6502

You should be able to just drag-and-drop an image into the signature in Mail - at least I could when I tried right now.

What's less professional is that I've never been able to make Mail automatically tell Outlook what font it's using on the Mac when sending in RTF format. Your mail will use a nice Helvetica font on any Mac, but any contact with an Outlook client will just see a horrible, huge Times New Roman mess unless you manually format your mail before sending it.

Any decent mail program is probably able to attach an image as part of the signature.

3. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

I'm not sure that logos make email look "professional". Emails I receive from individuals at major corporations usually have a signature that includes contact info and a legal disclaimer.

4. Zazoh macrumors 6502a

Zazoh

You can make a template to reuse and it is called stationary in the mail app.

Most company emails host the images on a HTTPS server so that the mail is not large when sending ... there is a link to the logo instead of sending the logo.

None the less, here is the stationary option ... http://www.eliasinteractive.com/blog/how-to-create-a-reusable-template-in-apple-mail/

I'm not suggesting you use the pre-installed templates, those are horrible.