How can i delete qTweeter off my iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by dan.k., May 7, 2009.

1. dan.k. macrumors newbie

Hey i just installed the App qTweeter from Cydia onto my iPhone 3g. I used up the 15 free trials it gives you and i want to delete the App off my phone. I tried to delete it by holding down the icon till it started wiggling, but it wont let me... can anyone help me?

2. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

IF you go into itunes on your computer and delete the app from there, it can no longer sync to your iphone? Not sure if it will work but worth a try.
    :confused:

3. mlemonds macrumors 6502a

mlemonds

you have to go into cydia and under package management (i think) and removed it from there.

been a while since i have jailbroken, but i know you have to uninstall the cydia apps through cydia.

4. dan.k. thread starter macrumors newbie

Hmm... i can't find package management tab... i only see "featured packages"

5. dan.k. thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh NVM!!!! I found where to uninstall it!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE HELP!!! YIPEEEEEE :D

6. dravenrocks macrumors newbie

Ok so i removed it using Cydelete,and it doesnt show up in Cydia under package management,but its still on my phone. I can slide down the winder in any app still,but i cant tweet into it. Any ideas guys?

7. NateDMB macrumors regular

NateDMB

I would reinstall it from Cydia, and then uninstall it through Cydia. I never like CyDelete as it seemed buggy in the way you're describing.

8. dravenrocks macrumors newbie

Sorted it. Just changed my theme on winterboard,let springboard reload and it was gone. Thanks guys!