Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dsprimal

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 27, 2010
i know this could probably be answered elsewhere, but i just thought i'd give it a shot. my friends have used my mbp and logged onto their facebooks, and now when i logon to my own facebook, it shows their emails in the history. is there a way to delete all stored emails/passwords?

thanks macrumors, i hope you can help me out with this question!

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Clear cookies/cache in safari (assuming you're using safari) and check your keychain to see if stored passwords are there.

kidwithdimples

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2007
I'm assuming you're using Safari.

Go to Safari > Preferences > Autofill (tab) > click 'edit' next to User names and passwords and just remove it from there.

dsprimal

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 27, 2010
yeah i was using safari, but then i just downloaded google chrome and i "transferred" history from safari when i booted google chrome up for the 1st time. now i feel like i got myself into a sloppier cookie cleaning process :rolleyes: do i just need to clear out the cookies from safari? or now do i need to do it with chrome as well since i transferred the history from safari over to chrome?

thanks guys! :D

dsprimal

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 27, 2010
a matter of fact, i went to the edit username/passwords in the safari preferences and it only had my own email stored....but when i go to facebook and type in the 1st letter of my friends email it still shows up in history...any way to just delete it all? all history of his logins on my mbp? how do i get to my cookies list etc.

thanks guys

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.