Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zolf

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2012
hello... my iphone 4 baseband was 04.10.01 i updated to ios6 and its now 04.12.02 can anyone tell me how i can downgrade my baseband...
thanks

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
hello... my iphone 4 baseband was 04.10.01 i updated to ios6 and its now 04.12.02 can anyone tell me how i can downgrade my baseband...
thanks

He zolf how many times do we have to tell you that YOU CANNOT DOWNGRADE BASEBANDS, it is not possible, can't be done, does not work, etc etc.

You are stuck on 4.12.02, live with it

zolf

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2012
He zolf how many times do we have to tell you that YOU CANNOT DOWNGRADE BASEBANDS, it is not possible, can't be done, does not work, etc etc.

You are stuck on 4.12.02, live with it

sorry bro... so its means i cant use now gevey sim :(

LandonDonovan

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
Yea, just call up AT&T. They'll unlock it for you as long as you haven't requested more than 5 in the last year.

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
Yea, just call up AT&T. They'll unlock it for you as long as you haven't requested more than 5 in the last year.

AT&T unlock requirements:

What are the eligibility requirements for unlocking iPhone?
All requests for iPhone unlock must meet general iPhone unlock eligibility requirements before an iPhone can be unlocked.
AT&T will unlock an iPhone under the following circumstances:
The person requesting the unlock is:
A current AT&T customer, or
A former AT&T customer who can provide the phone number or account number for the account.
The iPhone was designed for use on the AT&T network.
All contract obligations, including any term commitment, associated with the device to be unlocked have been fully satisfied.
The iPhone has not been reported lost or stolen.
Additional information about iPhone unlocks
Current customers will be allowed five (5) unlocks per account, per year, so long as their account is in good standing with no past-due amount or unpaid balance and has been active for at least sixty (60) days.
Former customers will be allowed five (5) unlocks per former account so long as they owe AT&T no Early Termination Fee or other unpaid balance.
In addition, AT&T will unlock an iPhone for: (i) an active and deployed member of the military who is a current AT&T customer in good standing and is able to provide AT&T with deployment verification; and (ii) a person who purchased the iPhone from an authorized location at the "no commitment" price and can provide proof of purchase.
Requesting an iPhone unlock
To request an iPhone unlock, just complete our simple online unlock request form and we'll take it from there.
Requests may take up to 5 to 7 days to complete.
For additional information, refer to Apple's article about unlocking iPhone.
Important Note

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB414532&cv=820#fbid=az_OYP98wut

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.