How Can I get Help With my Cydia Account??

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rocknblogger, Feb 1, 2012.

1. rocknblogger macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

In the last week and half I had to exchange my iPhone and now Cydia is telling me I can't add my iPhone because I activated too many devices. I didn't know I was going to have to exchange my phone 4 times so when I jailbroke each phone I of course downloaded my purchased Cydia apps.

I emailed saurik twice, tweeted @saurik 3 or 4 times and tried leaving a message on Cydia's Facebook page. Is there any other way to get in touch with them and get some help?

This is very frustrating and considering I paid money for my apps I expect to get some kind of response.

Any suggestions are welcome.

2. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

Did you know that Saurik receives thousands of emails daily? Give him some time and I'm sure he'll get back to you.

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

4. rocknblogger thread starter macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

Well at this point it's going on four days. I thought they might have a few people monitoring the account.

5. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

"They" is one person with a lot on his plate. Give it a week or two before you get your panties in a knot.

6. rocknblogger thread starter macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

Considering there are over a million users there should be a "they". And I don't have my panties in a bunch. I just want what I paid for.

7. Jordan921 macrumors 601

Jordan921

I'm sure he will resolve your issue. Just give it some time.

8. Ali. macrumors member

I tried contacting him regarding my Cydia account months ago and still haven't heard anything. I'm surprised everyone is so optimistic about it, from the amount of help threads I've seen asking the same thing I wouldn't expect any reply back.

9. rocknblogger thread starter macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

That's what I'm afraid of and expecting at this point.

When you run a business it's easy to collect money but you have a responsibility to provide help and support. It behooves the owner to invest some of that money to set up some kind of support system.

As a paying customer I shouldn't have to wait weeks to get assistance.

If there are issues with multiple devices being linked to an account you should be able to unlink devices you previously registered.

It would also be nice to get a warning about it giving me the opportunity to hold off linking a device until I'm more sure about it's stability, although its hard to predict when something might go wrong.

10. rocknblogger thread starter macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

Still no response. I'm so against using pirated software but I'm tempted until I get this resolved.

I don't know how long it's going to be until I can get my phone back to how I want.

Are there any other resources like Cydia that I can buy apps from?