How can I get my photo streams, contacts, pages, keynotes and numbers documents back?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Jlin2317, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Jlin2317 macrumors newbie

Recently i changed my Apple ID so that my all of the apple devices (iPhone, iPad and macbook pro) account changed.

In the iCloud all of my documents (pages, keynotes and numbers) exist, while I cannot see them in my iPad and macbook pro devices, the question is how can I get my all documents back (including my photo streams, contacts that store in iCloud) into my iPad, iPhone and macbook pro? BTW, i turned off the iCloud backup before i changed my apple id

2. McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

Follow at your own risk.

Check the settings in iCloud system preferences.
    -optional if you want to play it safe and test first- Create a new user in you Mac.
    Download everything from iCloud.
    Then log out of the old iCloud account and log in with the new iCloud account, and let it update all your data to the new account.

3. Jlin2317 thread starter macrumors newbie

I cannot log in with my old iCloud account as my old email account has expired. What else way can I get those photos and documents back?

4. AppleDApp macrumors 68020

AppleDApp

Have you tried it? there should be no correlation between the expired email and your iCloud account.

5. Jlin2317 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes I did it is invalid for me to log in :(
    What can I do

6. McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

It's that an apple email?

Don't you have a backup?

Call Apple.