iPhone How can I hide this?

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by ajl917, Apr 14, 2018.

1. ajl917 macrumors 6502

Hello all,

I recently noticed this control center icon show up on my lock screen. For some reason it drives me nuts. haha. Does anyone know what setting I have to check to get rid of this? Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. TheSkywalker77 macrumors 6502a

TheSkywalker77

Did it show up after a software update? Or did it randomly show up as a setting accidentally turned on?

3. friednoodles Suspended

I don't have an iPhone X to test with but I'm guessing it must be an Accessibility option like Button Shapes?

4. ajl917 thread starter macrumors 6502

I did a hard reset because my jailbreak was acting a little funny. No software update.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 14, 2018 ---
    That’s what I’ve been playing around with because I’ve never dabbled with accessibility, but it seemed like something that would be controlled by those options.

5. C DM macrumors Sandy Bridge

As I recall it something that can show up temporarily. If you access control center here and there it should disappear at some point.

6. ajl917 thread starter macrumors 6502

That was kind of what I was thinking too. Between a jailbreak and hard reset, I know some things get a little wacky. haha

7. TheSkywalker77 macrumors 6502a

TheSkywalker77

Might be accessibility. Try googling it and see if others have been dealing with it