How can I import my Android SMS to iOS?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Lukelele, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Lukelele macrumors newbie

I have the Android .xml file that contains all of the SMS, also have both phones here and still don't know how I can do it. There is a program by BackupTrans that lets you do it, but only 20 at a time and I have 14000 SMS on the Android phone. Jailbroken iPhone 5 on 6.1 if that matters.

2. Quotenfrau macrumors 6502

Quotenfrau

3. quddusb macrumors newbie

SMS restore for Windows

Is it possible to restore the SMS backup file in .xml format to windows phone?

4. kiashiwahoo macrumors newbie

As far as I am concerned, I think transfer SMS from Android to iOS is far more difficult than any other transfer cases, maybe you can search help from iPhone SMS transfer, some steps can also help you in your case.

5. E2EK1EL macrumors 6502

Best reply ever.:)

6. JR.Dasiny macrumors newbie

I know that iCloud can help us transfer iPhone sms to Android, is there a tool like iCloud that help to transfer sms from Android to iPhone?

7. Maniltper, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017

Maniltper macrumors newbie

In addition to this? is there any way for us to do ?
    as i know , we have to copy the Andorid SMS to computer in any way in which, Because directly transfer messages to iOS device is impossible ,just to be safed ,you can use some data transfer tool to move the Andorid messages to computer , then , you will able to transfer the messages from Andorid to iOS device without any losing