How Can I Jailbreak IN CHINA?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by HappyDude20, Mar 12, 2011.

1. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

So, i'm currently in China for the next two months and we've just gotten internet at the house we've currently been staying at for these past two weeks.

There are some major differences between going online here and in the states. First, no YouTube or Hulu or NetFlix. Secondly, Gmail and the rest of Google's services takes multiple tries to get into.

This has caused me to migrate from using Gmail offline in FireFox, to Apple's native Mail app.

Slow WiFi aside, my next issue:

Jailbreaking my iPod Touch. I need to jailbreak my iPod Touch.

The kicker though is that the Redsn0w website does not seem to work in China, at least not the WiFi at the house i'm in...but as i'm staying in a remote area of China, WiFi itself is difficult to come by.

Nevertheless, I need to JB my iPod.

Luckily, I have GreenPoison and have reached up to the point on my iPod that the green Loader app appears which forwards me to install Cydia...but upon downloading to JB the download always simply stops, says its successful, though nothing happens.

If anyone on the forums can provide me with GreenPoison to test out via an email link (or any other form I've not thought up of) please PM me and i'll reply almost immediately.

:eek::eek:

2. arjen92 macrumors 65816

arjen92

3. HappyDude20 thread starter macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

If you could please recommend one, considering the times i've gone ahead and googled them here, the top results do not work; perhaps considering their popularity..and most charge a high amount of money for a limited amount of time....

I know if I was googling the same thing back home i'd be getting different results. Of which I should've done before flying out here, but didn't think the internet to be this extremely different.