how can I jailbreake my iphone

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by trubo23, Aug 29, 2008.

1. trubo23 macrumors newbie

I have the original iphone with firmware 04.05.04 can anyone give me nice and easy steps on how to jailbreak my iphone not unlock it and also will it brick my phone and how do you aviod bricking your phone

2. The General macrumors 601

Search.

Also, www.google.com

3. ucsdmac macrumors 6502

ucsdmac

honestly.. if you have found your way all the way into this iphone hack forum..then you would have (or should have) seen the first 3 sticky threads showing you how to jailbreak your phone. I admit it probably take less time for me to link you to the direction than sitting here and typing this... but you're just asking to be spoonfed here..

4. trubo23 thread starter macrumors newbie

nothing gives me all the information and none of them have the new firmware either if so easy then give me a link

5. rockosmodurnlif macrumors 65816

rockosmodurnlif

If they don't have the new firmware then you have to wait for them to get the new firmware.

6. spinstorm macrumors 65816

The jailbreak methods ie, winpwn for windows, pwnagetool for mac and quickpwn for both mac and windows work with firmware 2.0.2 which is the newest.

If you can see your phones baseband then just check the firmware version and if you see it matches read the stickies and figure it out... its easy.

7. The General macrumors 601

The Pwnage guide has the new firmware. The firmware you listed is not real. You're mistaking your baseband firmware with your OS system version.

Read the stickies, they have all the info you need.