How can I remove the openfeint logo?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rainman7, May 7, 2011.

1. rainman7 macrumors member

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create some icons for a theme and I have extracted the artwork of the apps from itunes, however there is an openfeint logo at the corner, I am just wondering how can I remove it
    Or is there a way to extract the artwork such that it does not have the openfeint logo?
    I am not too proficient in photoshop, any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

2. lucifiel macrumors 6502a

lucifiel

Unfortunately, it must be done via photoshop.

Sorry for the disappointing news.

3. rainman7 thread starter macrumors member

sorry for the confusion, I mean I am not too proficient in photoshop, so I would appreciate if anyone can provide detailed steps in doing so

4. DirtySocks85 macrumors 65816

DirtySocks85

It's going to vary from icon to icon, but I imagine in many cases that the clone stamp tool will probably be your friend. Additionally, depending on what's being covered by the OpenFeint logo, you're going to need to be a bit creative and finish it out with some original interpretation in a few places (extrapolate out what you think the rest of the icon should look like). My guess is that the end product will look inferior to just leaving the OpenFeint logo on.