How can I remove this from my screen?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jak ali, Jan 4, 2009.

1. jak ali macrumors newbie

i sudenly found a green bar on the top of my screen says " touch to return to call" how can i get rid of it

Attached Files:

2. jak ali thread starter macrumors newbie

3. JML42691 macrumors 68020

JML42691

End the call? But what's the deal with the "No SIM" in the carrier position? Do you have a SIM card in your phone?

4. Fireproof! macrumors 6502a

Fireproof!

My guess would be that you have to re-insert the SIM card that you removed, then push it and it might work. Then it will clear it. Then you can remove the SIM card again.

5. BBC B 32k macrumors 6502

Have had that a few times myself. Very annoying. Not since the latest update though.
    I had to re-start the iPhone.
    Hold the Home and Power buttons together for 3 seconds. Then turn on as usual.

6. fabian9 macrumors 65816

fabian9

yeh mine got stuck on that screen once after a call finished, think just hitting the lock button and then unlocking again did the trick for me.

7. jak ali thread starter macrumors newbie

ok thank you so much guys.. i did as BBC B 32k and fabian9 said, did work for me thanks again
    by the way i take my SIM out when access th internet with wifi as i paid extra $60 last moth for g3 i never used it so just in case:)

8. toxikos macrumors member

I don't think you need to remove your sim to do this.
    All yo'u need to do is set the phone in airplane mode and then turn on WIFI

9. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

This is the best way to disable data without taking out the sim or putting the phone in airplane mode: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=7r5XpT1H548 Ive used my iphone without data for 3 months and because of this app I was never charged extra. :)

10. Acronym macrumors 68000

itold my provider (Rogers) to block my 3G vcompletely and under no circumstances unless i myself phone up and request it should they activate my 3G connection never had a problem with it since