how can i remove this?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by neto333, Nov 21, 2012.

1. neto333 macrumors newbie

hi, my ipad have a really big spot, i think that is because i play a lot of games in my ipad, you can see the joystick in my iPad, here is a picture, i try everything, different kinds of cloths, screen cleaning liquids...etc
    [​IMG]

2. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Do you have one of those clear coatings on the screen ?

3. neto333 thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for the quick answer :D.
    no is just the naked screen, the fingerprints is because is the only way that the camera can perceive the spot, because if i clean the screen the camera reflect the light and you can´t see the big spot.

4. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Clean all the fingerprint smudges and take a pic without the flash and see what it looks like.

That's all I've got other than to suggest taking it to the local Apple Store.

5. iHateMacs macrumors 6502a

iHateMacs

Bring back memories of the photos of someone's 3GS with the same oleophobic coating worn through from playing Flick Fishing too much.

6. neto333 thread starter macrumors newbie

yep, that is what is happening, how can i revert this?
    thanks.

7. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

I can't believe I'm suggesting this, but you may want to clean it really good and out a screen protector on there. At least a protector will stop the coating from coming off.