How can I see my threads?

MacBH928

macrumors 68040
Original poster
May 17, 2008
I know this sounds a bit stupid but how can I see threads I started?

I know I can click on my user and choose "Your Content" but that is everything combined. I just want a list of threads I started.

I know how to do this on vBulletin forum software but not XenForo

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
thanks that was hard to find...
If you tap/click on your username in any thread, for example, you will get a small pop-up with a summary of some information and there will be two links included at the bottom of it, one to "Find all posts" and one to "Find all started threads". That might be an easier way of going about it sometimes (and applies essentially to any user you tap/click on).

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
Go to your profile page, click the Postings tab, scroll down to the bottom and click the 'Find all threads by MacBH928' link.
Exactly.

Go to your own profile page, and you will see five tabs: These read "Profile Posts", "Recent Activity", "Postings", "Information" and "Areas".

Clicking on "postings" allows you to see what posts you made and what threads you started.

MacBH928

macrumors 68040
Original poster
May 17, 2008
If you tap/click on your username in any thread, for example, you will get a small pop-up with a summary of some information and there will be two links included at the bottom of it, one to "Find all posts" and one to "Find all started threads". That might be an easier way of going about it sometimes (and applies essentially to any user you tap/click on).
indeed! that is an easier method. I never thought of clicking my user in the thread..