How can I sync 1 calender between 2 phones

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by DrVali, Aug 7, 2008.

1. DrVali macrumors newbie

My wife and I both have iPhones. I'm wanting to sync one calender between the two phones, but I'm not sure the best way to do this.

Will MobileME do this? Google Calenders? Some other options.

Suggestions/help appreciated. TIA

2. DrVali thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, but the one machine I have that runs iTunes is a Windows box. No mac boxen, but a couple of ubuntu boxes. It appears these don't work under windows.

MobileME will sync two devices to one phone, correct?

3. plumbingandtech macrumors 68000

I'm not sure. The windows machine is the part of the equation I am not sure of.

Email the spannysync guys and ask them. They seem very helpful.

Edit:

Also post to support.apple.com mobile me discussion groups and explain your set up and ask in a new thread. I bet you will have an answer in no time.

4. tasset macrumors 6502a

MobileMe works great for syncing a calendar between two iphones - I use it for my iPhone and also my wife's iPhone. HOWEVER the issue is you will have to share ALL calendars and not just one. Hopefully that will be an option from Apple's MobileMe down the road or to "subscribe" to others calendars. Until then though it's all or nothing.

5. DrVali thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the info.

My wife is a SAHM and my work doesn't require fancy scheduling, so one calender is fine for us. It's mostly for our social calendar.

6. Emilio G macrumors regular

What my wife and I do is use the same calendar and sync both of our stuff to one calendar and sync the same exact calendar to both phones. So she'll see what I have going on and I'll see what she has going on. We have our iPhones synced through our iMac so I don't know if it's the same procedure on a Windows machine.