How can you view ALL windows?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by maverick808, Jul 22, 2011.

1. maverick808 macrumors 65816

maverick808

In Leopard/Snow Leopard any window anywhere was reachable in at most three steps. With multiple spaces it was...

1) Activate spaces.
    2) Activate expose.
    3) Select window.

This was amazingly useful, and I think being able to navigate to any window at all so quickly was a very powerful feature.

Is there any equivalent in Lion? Basically, I just want to see all windows at once like I was able to in Snow Leopard...

[​IMG]

2. natd1993 macrumors regular

natd1993

Long answer no with a no, short answer no.

3. maverick808 thread starter macrumors 65816

maverick808

Hmmm, well that sucks. For me, this is the biggest issue with Lion.

4. kettlecorn macrumors 6502

damn whats better about desktop and mission control than spaces+expose? As far as efficiency goes, I can see all my windows with one flick of the mouse to the left corner (spaces) and another flick to the top left (Expose) and itll lay out everything to choose from. Now applications are randomly assigned to different desktops and they can't expose while in mission control. driving me crazy

5. nabbet macrumors newbie

Bad apple!

Multimonitor is essentially broken.

I find it slighly moronic that apple chose to market their new Cinema Display touting its abilities with a triple monitor setup. If anything Lion hates more monitors.

Mission control is for one monitor and one desktop at a time, full-screen apps are not only restricted to one monitor only, they also makes your secondary screens unusable - but at least Lion haven't broken Apertures secondary monitor full-screen support ... YET!

How do we make them listen?

6. ixthy macrumors newbie

We can't make them listen to anything, when everybody buys Lion from day 1 and all reviews are 5 stars, because of fanboys, or just because some users didn't like spaces and expose (don't know why, but some think that spaces and expose are complex features rofl). Of course there are others that installed Lion blindly without knowing the known issues and now they complaint. Well... let's just hope that these voices will become more and more, else we don't have any hope.

7. Jagardn macrumors 6502a

Because most people like something that you don't, it makes them fanboys? :rolleyes: