How come I can't post stuff onto my facebook wall from Verizon iphone?

Illinoisbmx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
I've tried every single thing I can, account settings, privacy, rebooting, reloading, everything. People can post things on my wall, I just can't post anything. It will show up on my personal wall but not my wall that can be viewed by my friends. Anyone have any ideas, some kind of settings change?

Jordan921

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2010
Bay Area
I've tried every single thing I can, account settings, privacy, rebooting, reloading, everything. People can post things on my wall, I just can't post anything. It will show up on my personal wall but not my wall that can be viewed by my friends. Anyone have any ideas, some kind of settings change?
I'm sure it has something to do with your privacy settings on facebook and not the phone. I don't see how the iphone at&t or verizon can be blamed for your wall posts on facebook

Illinoisbmx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
I'm sure it has something to do with your privacy settings on facebook and not the phone. I don't see how the iphone at&t or verizon can be blamed for your wall posts on facebook
Yeah I know its not Verizon, I signed in on my wifes phone and it's the same way, its a privacy issue but I've tried everything and nothing works. Might have to make a new profile.

Jordan921

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2010
Bay Area
Yeah I know its not Verizon, I signed in on my wifes phone and it's the same way, its a privacy issue but I've tried everything and nothing works. Might have to make a new profile.
If it doesn't have to do with your verizon iphone then why did you have to add it to your thread title?

iceterminal

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2008
Dallas Tx.
And if it has nothing to do with the iPhone, why are you posting in an iPhone forum?

Sometimes the public school system really pisses me off......