How come my call screen doesn't look like this? PICS

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jayeskreezy, Nov 23, 2009.

1. jayeskreezy macrumors 65816

Ok so I was watching the new iphone commercials and I'd like to have my call screen look like the one in the commercial, but it doesn't. I have a 3GS jailbroken using Pwnage tool. Can someone help me get it small like the commercial? Thanks!

Mine is the one with the id JayeRell, but i'd like it to look the others. It looks the same with and without the keypad showing.

Attached Files:

2. MrCheeto macrumors 68030

MrCheeto

I noticed this when I first saw the ad. What gives?!

Non-JB iPhone here.

3. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

I understand that the difference is that you've added your pictures from your iPhone. If you add them in Address Book on your computer, they show up as the smaller thumbnails.

4. tctony macrumors 6502a

tctony

If you set the picture on the contact from the computer, it will look like it does in the commercial. If you set it from the phone, it looks like yours.

[E] Damn you, thelatinist! I had my reply typed up but got distracted by the Texans-Titans game and you got in before me!

5. MrCheeto macrumors 68030

MrCheeto

6. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

You are correct.

7. jayeskreezy thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks! Problem solved. Too much work to do it in the computer. I'll stick with how it is. It's good to know though.

8. foob macrumors 6502

foob

They also show up as small icons if you have the photos in your google contacts and sync with google.

9. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

All you really have to do is go through and double click on the pictures in Address Book, then click set. I did it with mine in a couple of minutes.