How come Virgin Group makes everything?!?!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by eric55lv, Feb 2, 2008.

1. eric55lv Guest

eric55lv

Cell Phone,Cola,Airlines,Wines,Record Labels,Credit Cards,TV channels,Video games,Radio stations,braodband,home telephone,hotels the list goes on by like 150 more!!!!!!

2. scotthayes macrumors 68000

scotthayes

Because of Sir Richard Branson Virgin is a trusted name, so they buy a business and people will trust them, even when they totally screw up.

Still I can't talk, I listen to Virgin Radio, will be flying Virgin to Boston later this year, will be switching from BT Broadband to Virgin cable in May and use Virgin Trains to get to London for work (their 1st class service is very good). However I will never have a virgin credit card as they are just MBNA cards with the virgin logo on them.

3. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Because they have extra time to make all that stuff because they're not getting laid :p

4. Much Ado macrumors 68000

Much Ado

5. eric55lv thread starter Guest

eric55lv

REALLY they make Space-Ships?Whats next?TV's

6. Much Ado macrumors 68000

Much Ado

Oh Yes.

7. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

You would think they are getting enough women now that they can change the name.:p

8. shecky Guest

shecky

persoanlly, i love virgin. i think they are a big conglomerate that actually does things well, and in an interesting way.

plus i adore richard branson. (richard branson speaking at TED: http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/181 )