How did the Apple Upgrade program worked for you at the Apple store today? And what's your score?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DBZmusicboy01, Sep 12, 2015.

?

Your Credit Score amount & got approved easily for finance

1. 650-800

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. 600-649

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. 550-599

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 300-549

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. 700-800

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. DBZmusicboy01 macrumors 6502a

And got approved easily for it?

What exactly did they do when you pre order the 6S with the upgrade program and what was your credit score ? I wonder how easily people get approved and how the whole financing thing work for it.

2. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Nothing beats a top tier FICO number and excellent credit.

Those who aren't there yet are usually too busy borrowing money and buying things to ever get there.

Some end up broke and bankrupt before they wake up.

3. Jumpie macrumors 6502a

Jumpie

actually, if you wanted a more accurate idea, you should've broken down the scores more. 650 to 800 is too wide. it should've been more like maybe 750-800 or 780-800.

4. DBZmusicboy01 thread starter macrumors 6502a

5. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

What exactly did who do?

People with low credit scores? Usually take out loans and credit cards they can't afford to pay.

6. Polaroid macrumors 6502a

To get a GOOD score you need to borrow though otherwise you are deemed untrustworthy lol

7. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

A thread for something that isn't happening for another 11 days. Alrighty then...o_O

8. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

Exactly. There's a balance, true, but you do have to use credit to develop a good credit score. Credit cards you pay off quickly, making payments on time on bigger loans, etc,. I have a top credit rating because I'm responsible with credit and borrowing, not because I avoid it.

I remember when the carriers started their interest-free financing programs and several people here were looking down their noses at those of us who were interested in taking advantage of these programs, and it became clear that at least a few them really didn't understand how the programs worked or what was being offered, but had gotten sold into the mindset that all debt is bad and if you don't have the cash to buy something out-of-pocket you shouldn't buy it at all. Renters for life, I assume.

9. Polaroid macrumors 6502a

I treat my credit cards as though they are debit cards, only spend if I have money in bank and pay it onto card straight away. Simple :p but with CC you only need to pay minimum each month to stay in credit I believe. But good practise to do the first option :p!