Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bubbleboyjones

macrumors member
Jun 4, 2010
That thought will only get stronger. I ultimately had to sell my 11" and get a 13" to alleviate it. :) You've been warned.

Its tough to say....I could easily say that if I got the 13" instead and never had the 11" that i would be going "Gee....this is a little big" at times.

Honestly I like the 11" the more I use it because I am getting more used to how to operate Lion with gestures and just general usage. I think a big key to 11" survival is having very easy access to hooking it up to an external monitor when serious work needs to be done. For example at the end of the day if you're doing editing work, both the 11" and 13" isn't going to be ideal buy a long shot so an external display is going to come into the picture no matter what.

Ideally I wish had a 13" to try out for a week or 2 and Im not saying I wouldn't take one if given the chance still but its defintely not clear cut yet. Ideally If Apple could squeez a 13" retina display into the 11" body then that would solve some problems. Some day it will happen...until then firstworldproblems :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.