How did you spend your free time?

kateriyan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 8, 2010
Hi All,
I think you are interested to answer this type of topics. We always like free times but now all people thinking how this free time also makes valuable. Tell me some good ideas. How will you spend your free time? Are you engaged in any money making hobbies during the free time. If you have please share it here. I am waiting for the replies.Thanks.

HappyDude20

macrumors 68030
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
Hi All,
I think you are interested to answer this type of topics. We always like free times but now all people thinking how this free time also makes valuable. Tell me some good ideas. How will you spend your free time? Are you engaged in any money making hobbies during the free time. If you have please share it here. I am waiting for the replies.Thanks.
Free Time? What;s that?

I won't get into my busy life, but the times I do have free to myself usually involve myself lying down, taking a rest. Sometimes I'll grab my Mac and surf the web looking at funny stuff my friends have posted, or surf on a forum or two such as this one.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
At the moment I'm spending it watching the League of Gentlemen DVD commentaries. Usually I don't have free time but for 2010 I'm damn well carving some out for myself :mad:.

-Ryan-

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
  • I read. (mostly political theory, but also some political history)
  • If the weather is good, I put the top down on the car and go out for a drive. (I love driving)
  • I browse the Internet.
  • Go out for a meal with friends, or out for a few drinks.
I used to watch a lot of TV, but I got rid of it because I could sense I wasn't deriving enough from it. I found myself sitting mindlessly watching it for hours without any sort of enjoyment or benefit. So I got rid of it to remove temptation! :)

I've mentioned in another thread here that I've recently applied for my Firearms License here in the UK. I'm currently out choosing what rifle I want to buy, and then that will be added to my list of hobbies. I'm really looking forward to going out shooting.

RedTomato

macrumors 601
Mar 4, 2005
.. London ..
I usually spam message boards with badly typed posts asking for ideas on how to make money. Hopefully if anyone replies, I can sell them my $MMF$! plan.

Ish

macrumors 68020
Nov 30, 2004
UK
I like language learning. I'm doing Italian at the moment.

OP: What do you do?

RedTomato

macrumors 601
Mar 4, 2005
.. London ..
Indeed. That's how I spend my free time, only I don't want people bothering me so I pretend to look busy by fishing...without a hook. I don't want to bother with releasing a fish IF I ever catch one.:p
Nice one. I often spend time reading ... without a book. Keeps people off my back.

aaron11193

macrumors regular
Well I have ample amounts of free time now since I am on school holidays..

What I usually end up doing when I wake up (around 11am - 12pm) is taking my nitro truck out for a bash, fixing/doing maintenance on/servicing my nitro truck, working on getting my Hackintosh working on the hardware I found at the dump, Facebook, forums, reminding myself how much Telstra sucks.. That would be about it..

Oh and I watch The Mighty Boosh :)

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
Singapore
Well I have ample amounts of free time now since I am on school holidays..

What I usually end up doing when I wake up (around 11am - 12pm) is taking my nitro truck out for a bash, fixing/doing maintenance on/servicing my nitro truck, working on getting my Hackintosh working on the hardware I found at the dump, Facebook, forums, reminding myself how much Telstra sucks.. That would be about it..

Oh and I watch The Mighty Boosh :)
one of my favourite pastimes ;)