How do battle dynamics work in imobsters,racing live,vampires live and kingdoms?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by juxtaposedjoker, Apr 22, 2009.

1. juxtaposedjoker macrumors newbie

I've been playing these games for several days (just today in the case of kingdoms) and I'm losing battles wherein not only do I have more people fighting on my side but better gear as well. This leads me to wonder how the battle dynamics work and the faqs don't tell you.

I'll use my most recent battle on kingdoms as an example. I had 2 soldiers equip with 1 bow 1 wooden staff 1 fireball 2 helmets 1 tunic. My opponent had 1 wooden staff and 1 tunic and only 1 soldier. Yet he won and not by a little.

The only thing I can think of is that his stats where higher but it would be nice to have a detailed idea on how the damage is delt to better determine the effect of stats.

Anyone know? Or anyone here know a site where this is explained? There's nothing on the storm8 site.

2. nerv2010 Guest

Individual stats have a huge impact on battles. I've managed to crush most of my opponents from personal stats alone even if they have a bigger army.