How do I burn from a DVD image that has an autorun.inf

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by RalphSpoilsport, Apr 1, 2008.

1. RalphSpoilsport macrumors newbie

I have a DVD image from some PC program that contains a cdrun.exe (1MB) and an autorun.inf (2kb). The size of the entire image is over 4 gigs but there is nothing else visible but the image is over 4 gigs.
    is there anyway to extract a Video_TS folder or burn a working dvd? Do I have to burn in in Parallels? If so, what do I use to burn it?

2. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

Have you tried Disk Utility? If Disk Utility doesn't work, then what is the extension of the image file?

3. RalphSpoilsport thread starter macrumors newbie

It's an ISO

It's an ISO. However, when I mount it, there is no Video_TS just an autorun.inf and a CDrun.exe. I tried to use Disk utility and got a 4 gig disk with an autorun and a cdrun but no Video_TS and it wouldn't play. DVD player tells me "Supported Disk Not Available".

4. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

It's not a video DVD then. What you have is a raw data DVD image - and it's designed for Windows (autorun.inf files aren't parsed on non-Windows operating systems, and .exe files won't run on non-Windows systems either).

5. RalphSpoilsport thread starter macrumors newbie

I got it to work