How do i cancel my iphone plan?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MasonMI, Nov 7, 2007.

1. MasonMI macrumors regular

I am thinking of cancelling my iphone plan and going to a different cell phone, does anyone know what i need to do ? Would i need to go into an AT&T store? i just activated my iphone a week ago.

2. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

I think you just need to call ATT and tell them.

3. Marcjcd macrumors member

If you purchased it from ATT then you have a 30 day return that you can use, change plans to any other ATT phone, and thats it.

If you purchased it from Apple, return the phone then go to ATT and explain the situation and they will allow you to "upgrade" to another phone.

Use the money from the return to buy a new phone.

I have just done the same, and I had my iPhone for 3 months.

4. MasonMI thread starter macrumors regular

What phone did you upgrade to?

5. Marcjcd macrumors member

Blackberry 8310... the iPhone "daze" has worn off. I might go back to an iPhone when they release version 2 or 3 and everything it squared away. But besides the browser, the BB works better for me.

6. snook911 macrumors 6502a

I think he meant "downgrade to" since there is no upgrade to the iphone.:D:D

7. Marcjcd macrumors member

To each his own... I LOVE the iPhone, except for one thing. The "I" part works great... the "phone" part SUCKS!

Like I said, back to Blackberry until they release the next version and have some of the basic smartphone issues squared away.