iPod How do i cancle my order/download?

crazycat

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
I bought a season of TV shows from iTunes, I dont want my monney back, i dont want to download them i dont care i just dont want it. Everytime i load itunes they download and i just dont want it :/

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Go into iTunes->Preferences...->Store and make sure "Automatically download pre-purchased content" is not checked. That should do it!

Edit: no, wait, it'll still remind you they're there. I'm not sure Apple thought about people actually wanting to pay for something and not receive it.

crazycat

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
I am having problems now, i downloaded 30 tv shows by mistake, i dont want them i dont care that i payed its just that i cant get rid of them. I might just download them then delete them but that will take a long time since i keep downloading other shows at the mean time :/

crazycat

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
I am sorry i keep bumping this but i keep getting errors when downloading the shows that i dont want and when itunes check online perches that i have made it keeps downloing them again. I dont want to change my account since i have tons of others shows that i have bought.