How do I create photo albums?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by nyctravis, Jul 5, 2007.

1. nyctravis macrumors regular

Right now every picture I sync is just coming up under "Photo Library" but I'd like them to come up as being part of different albums (as the demo shows). I don't have iPhoto, so I'm assuming that's how you do it. I have a PC running on Windows Vista (I know, I know-and yes i HATE it). Is there a photo album manager app that will allow me to create albums and sync them with the iPhone?

thanks in advance

2. mrtune macrumors 6502a

Easy. Here is how I do it. Create a folder that you will use for pictures on your phone. This will be the main folder that you will pick to sync in iTunes. Then create folders within the main one. Label subfolders accordingly because your albums will use the same name. Add pictures in the subfolder.

Once you are all done open up itunes and plug in you phone. Goto the pictures tab. The first field will ask you which folder you want to sync. Here you will pick the main folder you created earlier. As soon as it's selected, the drop down list will populate with the subfolder. Check them all and sync.

Each of those subfolder will get their own album on your phone. All done!