Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gusping

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 12, 2012
Hi,

i was wondering how to delete threads as they are starting to clog up my profile space and i want it fresh :D

Nov 28, 2010
located
You don't. Only mods do. And ponies.
Or ask via the
report.gif
button to have your threads deleted, but as they already contain replies, it will hardly happen.

And which "profile page" do they clog up, because you have to click "Find all threads ..." to see them via your profile page.
Do you mean your Subscriptions/User CP page? You could unsubscribe.

gusping

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 12, 2012
You don't. Only mods do. And ponies.
Or ask via the Image button to have your threads deleted, but as they already contain replies, it will hardly happen.

And which "profile page" do they clog up, because you have to click "Find all threads ..." to see them via your profile page.
Do you mean your Subscriptions/User CP page? You could unsubscribe.

Hi, thanks for the quick response. It's when i click my profile, then statistics and then show all find all threads started by gusping.

Nov 28, 2010
located
Hi, thanks for the quick response. It's when i click my profile, then statistics and then show all find all threads started by gusping.

How often do you do that? Anyway, since that search is limited to less than 500 items, be glad when you reach 500 threads. And you created eleven threads more than me.

Why not use the Subscription option?

balamw

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
New England
Note also that you can create custom searches easily.

https://forums.macrumors.com/search/?do=finduser&u=677794&starteronly=1

is the link from your profile page.

If you want to restrict it to threads started only in the last week add:

Code:
&searchdate=7&beforeafter=after

i.e.

https://forums.macrumors.com/search...&starteronly=1&searchdate=7&beforeafter=after

EDIT: While you may not like to see your posts in a list like this, the folks that replied to you or anyone else having the same thought/problem may not like it if you remove those threads. So please don't!

B

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.