How Do I Delete Old Address From Apple Pay's Drop Down Menu?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Inframan, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Inframan macrumors 6502

Inframan

Hello Everyone,

Below is a screen shot of what I am trying to accomplish. This is the section on the new 2016 MacBook Pro where you enter your Apple Pay Details and add new cards. There is a drop down box here that also allows you to select from saved addresses and link them to certain credit cards and debit cards.

My question is: How do I delete an old address from here? My current address is there also but so is my old address which i would like removed. I have tried the following -

Apple ID Manager
    iCloud
    iTunes

None of these areas even have this address listed so I'm surprised to even see it listed here considering I haven't lived at that address in over a year and none of my cards are linked to this old address any longer.

Does anyone have a clue how to remove it?

P.S

I photoshopped in an example address to mask my own, but that area is where the address would be that I would like to delete.

[​IMG]

2. Broken Hope macrumors 6502

3. Inframan thread starter macrumors 6502

Inframan

Good Suggestion but none of my old addresses are there :(

4. Inframan thread starter macrumors 6502

Inframan

I figured it out. You have to delete the old addresses from Apple Pay on your iPhone. So Simple yet I was searching for a solution within my MacBook Pro.