How do I delete old AppleID content

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by MrMister111, Apr 11, 2014.

1. MrMister111 macrumors 68000

I have an old AppleID that I didn't buy much on, and now want to get rid of, as it pops up asking for password, tried to download on my iPhone etc.

I don't use the AppleID for iTunes purchases anymore or anything, and just want rid.

for example, on my iPhone 5s, if I goto iTunes store, in the "more" tab > downloads, there is a video there, that is "preparing for download" all the time, its one of the old AppleID ones.

I don't want it, and want it to stop bugging me! every now and then, a pop up comes asking for password with the old email I used (don't think can access this email as the service closed also)

So how can I stop all this please? I have an iMac, with my iTunes library on, and iPhones and iPads in the house
    thanks

2. satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

3. MrMister111, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014

MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68000

I can't log in though, the email and password is forgotten/gone :confused:

I goto reset and sends to the email, as I say I'm not sure this email works, I can log in but the service I believe has stopped

4. MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68000

Well just had to replace my 5S, backed up from iCloud and it's still there...grrrrr