How do I do that thing [sorry, don't know what its called]

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by scan, Nov 16, 2005.

  1. scan macrumors 6502

    Oct 24, 2005
    When I'm using my mighty mouse on my PB and I squeeze the side buttons I can see a kind of overview of all my active windows and I can just clicked on anyone of them. How do I do this when I'm not using the mouse?
  2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

    Jan 6, 2004
    it is the F9 through F12 keys, although you can also customize it in the System Preference pane called Expose.

    i have mine set to 'Hot Corners' so all i have to do is push my cursor to a certain corner and it does the expose feature i desire.

Share This Page