How do I do the remote control iPhone/iPod Touch???

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by starprincess8, May 5, 2008.

1. starprincess8 macrumors newbie

starprincess8

I have a presentation tomorrow and it would be absolutely awesome to be able to use my iPod Touch to switch from slide to slide. How would I go about finding the program used to do such thing? I have a jailbroken iPod Touch......please help all! Thanks! :)
    FYI: please let me know in lame man's terms.....I am NOT computer saavy at all! Thanks! ;)

2. donaldj macrumors 6502

donaldj

3. GlamisStarPrinc macrumors newbie

Thanks donaldj! If I have to install something on a computer then it won't work for me...:( I would be using the computer at school to show my presentation so I would not be able to install anything on there. Thank you so much though for your quick response! :D I appreciate it!

4. starprincess8 thread starter macrumors newbie

starprincess8

Thanks donaldj! If I have to install something on a computer then it won't work for me...:( I would be using the computer at school to show my presentation so I would not be able to install anything on there. Thank you so much though for your quick response! :D I appreciate it!

5. AGold macrumors newbie

If the school computer is a mac, you don't have to install anything... just turn screen sharing on.

6. donaldj macrumors 6502

donaldj

If its not blocked... I don't know about macs, but every computer i've been on in schools are blocked beyond belief. No system pref access at all.

7. Nadasive macrumors 6502

its the same at my school. ask the person in charge to give your access to system preferences, (but thats only if their nice :) )