How do I do this?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by JusSeeMe, Dec 30, 2010.

1. JusSeeMe macrumors newbie

Hi! I'm new here and am in need of assistance. I have an iPod touch with a search history on YouTube that I would like to clear. I want to clear the search bar suggestions that pop up when I type a letter in. These are from my history which I have tried to clear. I am using YouTube.com instead of the app as that did not seem to work. I have tried the book then bookmarks the history clear and settings safari clear history cookies and cache already and nothing seemed to work. All help will be appreciated!:)

2. Dalton63841 macrumors 65816

Dalton63841

IIRC when you open the youtube app there is a "more" button. click that, click "History" and delete.

3. JusSeeMe thread starter macrumors newbie

Hmmmmmm my iPod won't connect to YouTube do you know why? I'm typing this message with my iPod do it is connected to the internet. I can go to YouTube.com but not use the app

4. Dalton63841 macrumors 65816

Dalton63841

Sorry im a little tired and didn't catch that part...It seems that clearing safari's history would take care of that.

5. JusSeeMe thread starter macrumors newbie

6. Dalton63841 macrumors 65816

Dalton63841

7. JusSeeMe thread starter macrumors newbie

No luck

8. JusSeeMe thread starter macrumors newbie

Is there any way to basically reset safari and restore it to factory settings without screwing with my other apps?