Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JusSeeMe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 30, 2010
Hi! I'm new here and am in need of assistance. I have an iPod touch with a search history on YouTube that I would like to clear. I want to clear the search bar suggestions that pop up when I type a letter in. These are from my history which I have tried to clear. I am using YouTube.com instead of the app as that did not seem to work. I have tried the book then bookmarks the history clear and settings safari clear history cookies and cache already and nothing seemed to work. All help will be appreciated!:)

JusSeeMe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 30, 2010
IIRC when you open the youtube app there is a "more" button. click that, click "History" and delete.

Hmmmmmm my iPod won't connect to YouTube do you know why? I'm typing this message with my iPod do it is connected to the internet. I can go to YouTube.com but not use the app

JusSeeMe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 30, 2010
Is there any way to basically reset safari and restore it to factory settings without screwing with my other apps?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.