How do I download emails directly from my Iphone

jusatv

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 3, 2015
Hello all,

Until recently I have been logged in to my school email on the default Mail app on the iphone. The app has downloaded all the emails, and has stored about 800 of them. Now, I recently graduated, and I neglected to make an archive of all the emails directly before my account got deleted. So now all 800 of those emails exist only on my iPhone.

I am asking whether it is possible to directly download the emails from my iphone, as they must exist somewhere as files on the phone.

Thanks in advance

melman101

macrumors 68030
Sep 3, 2009
Hello all,

Until recently I have been logged in to my school email on the default Mail app on the iphone. The app has downloaded all the emails, and has stored about 800 of them. Now, I recently graduated, and I neglected to make an archive of all the emails directly before my account got deleted. So now all 800 of those emails exist only on my iPhone.

I am asking whether it is possible to directly download the emails from my iphone, as they must exist somewhere as files on the phone.

Thanks in advance
You can try to create a backup in iTunes and then rummage threw the backup to see if you can find them (maybe it's a mbox) or something.

Hope that helps.

Mel