How do I edit my app review in App Store

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by liavman, Sep 22, 2009.

1. liavman macrumors 6502

I wrote a review for an app using the appstore application on the iPhone and I would like to change the title and change a few things in the description. How do I do that?

2. return7 macrumors 6502

Head back to the app's page and click "Write a review" again. After that, change the review however you want. After a few hours it'll update it and list it as a recent review.

3. liavman thread starter macrumors 6502

4. Jason B macrumors regular

#1, is the true? If you write a new review for an app you already wrote a review for, it will replace the old one?

#2, EVERYTIME I write a review, it puts my first and last name as my nickname. It has no option for me to change this anywhere. How do I stop this? I don't want my first and last name shown.

5. dysamoria macrumors 6502a

dysamoria

This seems to be broken again... They finally added the text "Edit Review" when you have a review, but i just found that, once again, i cannot edit my reviews (currently for Fallout Shelter, which I've been keeping up-to-date as new versions come out), it just shows "Write a review" and gives me a blank review form. Apple really needs to get this crap working consistently. Just like they SERIOUSLY need to fix Safari text editing!!