How do I find and replace images?

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by Henryj2, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Henryj2 macrumors newbie

Hello I paid for a programmer to make app with company photos for my internal company use. I would like to replace the images with new images I took but don't have the funds to pay for the image swap. How do I find where the images are stored? Also what do I do to replace them with new images? I know they are saved as .png and that the app is a iphone app. I do have acess to xcode. I don't know a think about programming to be honest. I thought a simply swap would be easy. HA HA
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Henry

2. TodVader macrumors 6502a

TodVader

Go to the resources folder in the tree at the left of the screen. Then, delete the image and reUpload it back again with a simple drag and drop.

Then, you have to recompile the application and make sure that you didn't screw up anything by accident.

3. Henryj2 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks

I do not see any images in the resources file to the left. I searched through every folder in the app.

Henry

4. TodVader macrumors 6502a

TodVader

With finder (or spotlight), try to find the image. (outside of xcode) replace the image that is there and recompile. This would also work.

5. PhoneyDeveloper macrumors 68030

PhoneyDeveloper

Fuggetiboutit. It's like you're asking directions on how to replace a carburetor for someone who's never opened the hood of a car.

Find someone who can do this for you. Find someone you can pay to do this.