How do I find out how my Macbook Pro benchmarks vs others?

pinkoos

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 15, 2005
Texas
I have an early 2015 13" Macbook Pro with a 3.1GHz i7, 16GB RAM and a 512GB Apple SSD.

Are there any sites/charts that I can go to in order to see how it compares to the currently shipping Mac lineup (laptops and desktops)? I'm at work so I'm not able to run any benchmarks on my actual machine, but if there are charts online, I can find one that has the same specs as mine and see if I can compare it to others.

Thanks

pinkoos

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 15, 2005
Texas
Thank you for those links - would the amount of installed RAM and SSD size vary the results? Is there any way to narrow down the results to match my CPU, RAM and SSD?

FrostyF

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2018
Western Canada
Thank you for those links - would the amount of installed RAM and SSD size vary the results? Is there any way to narrow down the results to match my CPU, RAM and SSD?
Unfortunately Geekbench doesn't let you search for RAM amount and storage is not displayed in the results at all. The link in my first post is CPU performance.

You can also browse the compute results, sorted from highest here:

https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/compute/search?dir=desc&q=2015+13-inch+Macbook+Pro+i7-5557U+intel+6100&sort=score