How do I focus and set the exposure separately with ProCamera?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by lsquare, Dec 24, 2011.

1. lsquare macrumors 6502

I just bought this camera app for my iPhone 4 and I can't seem to figure it out. Can someone tell me how to set the exposure and focus separately? I don't understand the two icons that I get when I activate pro mode.

2. lsquare thread starter macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Bump!

3. lsquare thread starter macrumors 6502

4. lsquare thread starter macrumors 6502

5. Davydd macrumors regular

Their PDF User Manual says this:

Focus and Exposure: To set and lock Focus and Exposure in Normal shooting mode, Tap & Hold the desired spot on the screen. Tap & Hold the center of the viewfinder to switch back to Auto mode. In Expert Mode, you can also drag the yellow Exposure circle or the blue Focus rectangle anywhere onscreen to set Exposure and Focus separately. Tap & Hold the center of the viewfinder to switch back to Auto Mode. The targets pulsate to indicate camera activity (whenever focus or exposure are being adjusted). When setting focus and exposure lock separately, you can move your device without changing these adjustments.

You can download the whole User Manual here:

http://www.procamera-app.com/index.php/support-26.html

6. jamewhite86 macrumors newbie

How do I focus and set the exposure separately with ProCamera?

ProCamera 3.5.1 is a versatile, powerful, multi-function camera app for the iPhone and iPod Touch that allows you to take photos and shoot video and then easily and quickly view and edit them within the app.