How do I get iMessage saved to iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by laleebee, May 29, 2014.

1. laleebee macrumors newbie

Hi all,
    So I know this is a very basic question, but I literally know nothing about computers and I need help. The iMessages on my husbands iPhone used to be saved to our desktop Mac. I started getting suspicious that he was cheating on me and I started reading his texts. Suspicion confirmed. The affair is an emotional one at this point but I'm worried it will progress to something more. He realized that I was reading his texts and disabled the feature that saves the texts on his computer. I would like to find out if there is anyway I can get his messages saved onto the iPad. I can get into his phone if I have to. Please help. We have a three year old and an eight month old and I'm scared for my family. I want to monitor the situation before it gets out of hand. I'm seeing a therapist who is helping me figure out how to approach the situation so that it doesn't turn into an explosive mess, but in the mean time I'd like to monitor his messages so that he doesn't do something that will cause irreparable harm to our family. Thank you and I apologize for such a personal post,I just don't know what else to do.

2. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

My guess is that your husband signed out of iMessage on the Mac, and therefore, in order to sign back in, you'd need to know his account ID and password.